In late May, the South Washington County School District will be asking students in the 5th, 8th, 9th and 11th grades to participate in the 2016 Minnesota Student Survey.
During the spring we have many concerts and programs here at Bailey. Due to our limited space and in order to decrease the disruption in classrooms we do not allow siblings to attend performances that occur during the school day. We are sorry for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
Please review the updated District 833 Attendance Policy by clicking on the link below. In addition, teachers are asked to reach out to families when their child has 3-6 unexcused tardies to check in and see if there is anything the school can do to assist families. Thanks for your help by reviewing the policy and asking any questions you may have!
Volunteers needed the night of carnival – PLEASE DON’T WAIT, sign up today:
• Volunteer for a shift (or two) during the Carnival: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0544abac23a75-bailey
• Donate for Pop Toss: You can drop off your donated 2-liter bottles any time between now and carnival to the office. The class who donates the most bottles will win a Dilly Bar party.
• Donate for Munchie March: Store-bought snacks of all kinds are welcome (chips, snack cakes, candy bars, etc.). We welcome all sizes of snacks so there can be more winners. You can drop off your donations in the office the week of carnival.
• We still have some Dream Team spots available: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0544abac23a75-carnival
• Sell Raffle Tickets – they were sent home last week. Payment/unsold tickets are due Wednesday, April 27. The class who sells the most raffle tickets will win a Pizza Party and the top raffle seller will receive 20 tickets to use at the Carnival!
Watch for more Bailey Carnival Bulletins coming to your email soon! You can also check our website: